Product Code: TSIS TOYOSILICONE-S HOSE
- RoHS2 Certified
TOYOSILICONE-S HOSE (For heat resistant and food)
Made of silicone rubber and able to handle pressure and vacuum feeds, pressure and heat, the TOYOSILICONE Hose has the excellent features of silicone such as heat resistance up to 150℃, and low leaching, insulation, and no odor. It can be used in equipment for the food industry, pharmaceutical industry, semiconductor industry, industrial furnace industry and more.
A general blade type hose, may bend or collapse during piping. In vacuum applications, the hose may collapse and become unusable, the metal coil may rust, or pulsation may occur during pressurization. TOYOSILICONE-S Hose is durable, capable of suction, and uses a reinforcing material that does not rust, so it helps improve safety, productivity and workability.
In addition to hoses, various dedicated couplings are available for higher safety and productivity.
◆ Click here for chemical and oil resistance suction hoses
◆ Click here for a list of heat resistant hoses
◆ Click here for hoses for high temperature water of 100°C or above except for food applications
◆ Click here for heat resistant braided hoses
◆ Click here for steam hose
TOYOX products have been developed and manufactured for general industrial applications.
For applications that require safety, confirm in advance.
Never use for implant or injection application or other applications where there is a possibility of the product partially remaining in the body.
Toyox makes no guarantee of the adaptability or safeness related to such applications.
Please read the Handling Precautions carefully before use.
(1) Under no circumstances should these hoses be used for nonpolar organic solvents (such as benzene, toluene and hexane), halogenated hydrocarbons (such as methylene chloride or trichloroethane), concentrated strong acids, strong bases, mineral oil or steam. Also, do not use for animal or vegetable oil at temperatures exceeding 70℃. For steam cleaning, apply for a short time with a saturated steam pressure of less than 0.(2) MPa at 130℃.
(2) Do not use for high temperature water at exceeding 100℃. Due to weakened reinforcement (thread), it can cause a hose puncture and secondary damage such as injury and burn.
- Use Example
- Standards Chart by Size
|Use||：||For factory equipment (such as filling machines, cooling devices and heat-generating equipment)|
|Fluid||：||Water (Non-drinkable)PowdersOils (Animal and Vegetables)Food (Including Fats)Drinkable WaterChemicalsAir|
Food Compliancy no. 595
USP CLASS VI Compliant
Primary Material: Silicon
Materials: Polyester thread / SUS316
Temperature Range: -30℃ ~150℃
Steam(under 130℃ for a short time)
Oils (Animal and Vegetable)(under 70℃)
- It supports high-temperature fluids up to 150℃, and the inside of food grade hoses and floors can be washed (there are conditions regarding temperature, usage time, etc.)
- Flexible even at -30℃ and can be used as piping hose for filling and transporting
- Resistant to bending and collapse, making it ideal for excessively bent piping and driving sections such as in filling machines
- Reduces product loss and trouble due to fluid stopping due to bending and collapse
- Can also be used for vacuum and suction applications
- Nontoxic, and also safe and secure for food / beverage use
- The materials do not leach and there is no odor, providing worry-free conveyance for foods, beverages and more.
- Sanitary with use of rust resistant SUS316 reinforcing material
- Highly transparent and provides security in fluid verification.
Complies with various laws and regulations for safety and security
- Safe and secure due to its compliance with the Food Sanitation Act (Complying with Notice of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare No. 595, 2012) ,FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) registered product (FDA DMF Type II No.25486 Registration) and corrected RoHS2 regulations
*This hose does not use phthalate plasticizers
Dedicated couplings provide improved productivity and safety
- A structure that causes very little liquid accumulation. Various dedicated couplings reduce the work of disassembling and cleaning food hose piping
- Various dedicated couplings are easy to install and prevent fluid leakage and hose disconnection for safety and reassurance
Worksite Improvement Case Studies
Frequent hose replacement with hose assemblies in use means high costs and long lead times for crimped products, requiring countermeasures
Costs are high because couplings are discarded at the time of replacement every year!
Cleaning hoses with hot solutions causes them to break, decreasing work efficiency
Stainless steel pipes are difficult to lay out and the material inside is not visible.
Standards Chart by Size: Temperature Range -30℃ ~ 150℃
|Product Code||Inner dia. x Outer dia.
|Minimum bend radius
|Genuine Couplings : 20||Coupling Name||TOYOCONNECTOR||TOYOCONNECTOR||TOYOCONNECTOR||TOYOCONNECTOR||TOYOCONNECTOR||Hose Assemblies||Hose Assemblies||Hose Assemblies||Hose Assemblies||Hose Assemblies||Hose Assemblies||KAMLOK COUPLER||KAMLOK COUPLER||KAMLOK COUPLER||KAMLOK TWINLOK TYPE COUPLER||KAMLOK TWINLOK TYPE COUPLER||KAMLOK TWINLOK TYPE COUPLER||KAMLOK ADAPTER||KAMLOK ADAPTER||KAMLOK ADAPTER|
|Hose Size||Hose Connection||Cap Nut||Cap Nut||Cap Nut||Clamp||Cap Nut||Fastener||Fastener||Fastener||Fastener||Fastener||Fastener||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband|
|Coupling Specification||Male Thread||Ferrule||Ferrule||Ferrule||Ferrule||Ferrule||Hexagon Nut||Coupler||Male Thread||Female Thread||Coupler||Coupler||Coupler||Coupler||Coupler||Coupler||Adapter||Adapter||Adapter|
|Primary Material||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||Aluminum Alloy||SUS||PP||Aluminum Alloy||SUS||PP||Aluminum Alloy||SUS||PP|
- RoHS2 Compliant
Serial Number : HTSI
HYBRID TOYOSILICONE HOSE
For factory equipment (such as filling machines, cooling devices and heat-generating equipment)
Break Proof, Chemical Resistant, Cold Resistant, Flexible, Heat Resistant, Low Elusion, Low Odor, No Waste Sorting Required, Oil Resistant (Animal and Vegetables), Pressure, Vacuum,
Temperature Range: : -30 ℃ ~ 130 ℃