Product Code: FFE TOYOFUSSO-E HOSE
- FDA DMF Registered Product
- RoHS2 Certified
TOYOFUSSO-E HOSE (For chemical and food (Antistatic))
TOYOFUSSO E Hose is a pressure resistant hose for pressure feeding whose inner surface is made of tetrafluoride fluororesin (modified ETFE) and outer surface is coated with polyurethane resin. It has a conductive band built in the innermost layer to prevent static electricity. Utilizing properties such as chemical resistance, non-elution, non-adhesion, and low odor, it is used as a hose for equipment piping for chemicals, medications, cosmetics, foods, semiconductors, etc.
TOYOFUSSO- E Hose was developed for customer needs such as preventing charging and discharging troubles when using chemicals and solvents and requiring a hose softer than fluorine tubes.
In addition to hoses, various dedicated couplings are available for higher safety and productivity.
- Standards Chart by Size
|Use||：||Transport hose for various food, chemicals, solvents, cosmetics, oil, etc.( Antistatic )|
|Fluid||：||Water (Non-drinkable)SolventsPure WaterPowdersOils (Mineral)Oils (Animal and Vegetables)Food (Including Fats)Drinkable WaterChemicalsAir|
Primary Material: Tetrafluoride Based Fluorine Resin
Materials: Polyester thread
Temperature Range: -20℃ ~80℃
- Has excellent chemical and solvent resistance due to its tetrafluororesin inner tube and can be applied to wide uses
- With a highly conductive carbon band, there is no danger of static electricity, making it ideal for transporting solvents and powders
- Softer and easier to handle than single-layer fluorine tube thanks to its integrated laminated structure
- Has excellent non-adhesion / water repellency inner lining (water repellent angle 96℃), which improves fluid transportation efficiency and facilitates cleaning as fluid is hard to remain inside.
- With tetrafluororesin (modified ETFE) on the inner surface, the TOYOFUSSO Hose does not absorb food odors.
- Taste/Odor Retention Measurement Test (Toyox Specifications Test)
- Highly transparent and provides security in fluid verification.
- Has high heat resistance of 80℃ and wider usage range than ordinary PVC hoses
Complies with various laws and regulations for safety and security
- FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) registered product (FDA DMF Type II No.25486 Registration) and corrected RoHS2 regulations
Dedicated couplings provide improved productivity and safety
- A structure that causes very little liquid accumulation. Dedicated couplings reduce the work of disassembling and cleaning food hose piping
- Various dedicated couplings are easy to install and prevent fluid leakage and hose disconnection for safety and reassurance
Standards Chart by Size: Temperature Range -20℃ ~ 80℃
|Product Code||Inner dia. x Outer dia.
|Minimum bend radius
|FFE-12-20||12 × 18||0~1.0||0～0.5||3.5||20||85|
|FFE-12-40||12 × 18||0~1.0||0～0.5||7||40||85|
|FFE-15-20||15 × 22||0~1.0||0～0.5||5||20||105|
|FFE-15-40||15 × 22||0~1.0||0～0.5||10||40||105|
|FFE-19-20||19 × 26||0~1.0||0～0.5||7||20||135|
|FFE-19-40||19 × 26||0~1.0||0～0.5||14||40||135|
|FFE-25-20||25 × 33||0～0.6||0～0.3||8.6||20||175|
|FFE-25-40||25 × 33||0～0.6||0～0.3||17.2||40||175|
|Genuine Couplings : 13||Coupling Name||TOYOCONNECTOR||TOYOCONNECTOR||TOYOCONNECTOR||TOYOCONNECTOR||TOYOCONNECTOR||Hose Assemblies||KAMLOK COUPLER||KAMLOK COUPLER||KAMLOK TWINLOK TYPE COUPLER||KAMLOK TWINLOK TYPE COUPLER||KAMLOK ADAPTER||KAMLOK ADAPTER||Genuine Coupling|
|Hose Size||Hose Connection||Cap Nut||Cap Nut||Cap Nut||Cap Nut||Cap Nut||Fastener||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband|
|Coupling Specification||Male Thread||Male Thread||Ferrule||Ferrule||Coupler||Ferrule||Coupler||Coupler||Coupler||Coupler||Adapter||Adapter||Male Thread|
|Primary Material||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||Aluminum Alloy||SUS||Aluminum Alloy||SUS||Aluminum Alloy||SUS||SUS|
- FDA DMF Certified Product
- RoHS2 Compliant
Serial Number : FFE
Transport hose for various food, chemicals, solvents, cosmetics, oil, etc.( Antistatic )
Anti Static, Chemical Resistant, Cold Resistant, Heat Resistant, Low Elusion, Low Odor, Non-adhesive, No Waste Sorting Required, Oil Resistant (Animal and Vegetables), Oil Resistant (Mineral), Pressure, Transparent,
Temperature Range: : -20 ℃ ~ 80 ℃
- RoHS2 Compliant
Serial Number : TPE
For feeding powders for plastic molding equipment / Anti Static
Anti Static, Break Proof, Flexible, No Waste Sorting Required, Pressure, Transparent, Vacuum,
Temperature Range: : -10 ℃ ~ 50 ℃