Product Code: TSIP TOYOSILICONE-P HOSE
- FDA DMF Registered Product
- RoHS2 Certified
TOYOSILICONE-P HOSE (For heat resistant and food)
Made of silicone rubber and able to handle pressure and vacuum feeds, and pressure, the TOYOSILICONE-P Hose has the excellent features of silicone such as heat resistance up to 100℃, low leaching, insulation, and no odor. It can be used in equipment for the food and beverage industry, semiconductor industry, industrial furnace industry and more.
TOYOSILICONE-P Hose is a heat resistant hose with resin coil reinforcement that's transparent, lightweight and easy to cut.
In addition to hoses, various dedicated couplings are available for higher safety and productivity.
TOYOX products have been developed and manufactured for general industrial applications.
For applications that require safety, confirm in advance.
Never use for implant or injection application or other applications where there is a possibility of the product partially remaining in the body.
Toyox makes no guarantee of the adaptability or safeness related to such applications.
Please read the Handling Precautions carefully before use.
(1) Under no circumstances should these hoses be used for nonpolar organic solvents (such as benzene, toluene and hexane), halogenated hydrocarbons (such as methylene chloride or trichloroethane), concentrated strong acids, strong bases, mineral oil or steam. Also, do not use for animal or vegetable oil at temperatures exceeding 70℃. For steam cleaning, apply for a short time with a saturated steam pressure of less than 0.(2) MPa at 130℃.
- Standards Chart by Size
|Use||：||For factory equipment (such as filling machines, cooling devices and heat-generating equipment)|
|Fluid||：||Water (Non-drinkable)PowdersOils (Animal and Vegetables)Food (Including Fats)Drinkable WaterChemicalsAir|
Food Compliancy no. 595
Primary Material: Silicon
Materials: Specialized PET resin
Temperature Range: -30℃ ~100℃
Oils (Animal and Vegetable)(under 70℃)
- It supports high-temperature fluids up to 100℃, and the inside of food grade hoses can be washed at high temperature (there are conditions regarding temperature, usage time, etc.)
- Flexible even at -30℃ and can be used as piping hose for filling and transporting
- Resistant to bending and collapse, making it ideal for excessively bent piping and driving sections such as in filling machines
- Reduces product loss and trouble due to fluid stopping due to bending and collapse
- Can be used in the suction applications up to -0.05 MPa
- Nontoxic, and also safe and secure for food / beverage use
- The materials do not leach and there is no odor, providing worry-free conveyance for foods, beverages and more.
- The special PET resin used in the reinforcing material is sanitary and prevents rust, making a hose more pliable and workable than the TOYOSILICONE-S.
- Easy to cut and install because reinforcing material is resin
- Highly transparent and provides security in fluid verification.
- Reinforcing material is resin and, unlike metal reinforcement, requires no trash separation when thrown away.
Complies with various laws and regulations for safety and security
- Safe and secure due to its compliance with the Food Sanitation Act (Complying with Notice of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare No. 595, 2012) ,FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) registered product (FDA DMF Type II No.25486 Registration) and corrected RoHS2 regulations
Dedicated couplings provide improved productivity and safety
- A structure that causes very little liquid accumulation. Various dedicated couplings reduce the work of disassembling and cleaning food hose piping
- Various dedicated couplings are easy to install and prevent fluid leakage and hose disconnection for safety and reassurance
Standards Chart by Size: Temperature Range -30℃ ~ 100℃
|Product Code||Inner dia. x Outer dia.
|Minimum bend radius
|Genuine Couplings : 18||Coupling Name||TOYOCONNECTOR||TOYOCONNECTOR||TOYOCONNECTOR||Hose Assemblies||Hose Assemblies||Hose Assemblies||Hose Assemblies||Hose Assemblies||Hose Assemblies||KAMLOK COUPLER||KAMLOK COUPLER||KAMLOK COUPLER||KAMLOK TWINLOK TYPE COUPLER||KAMLOK TWINLOK TYPE COUPLER||KAMLOK TWINLOK TYPE COUPLER||KAMLOK ADAPTER||KAMLOK ADAPTER||KAMLOK ADAPTER|
|Hose Size||Hose Connection||Cap Nut||Cap Nut||Cap Nut||Fastener||Fastener||Fastener||Fastener||Fastener||Fastener||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband||Hoseband|
|Coupling Specification||Male Thread||Ferrule||Ferrule||Ferrule||Hexagon Nut||Coupler||Male Thread||Female Thread||Coupler||Coupler||Coupler||Coupler||Coupler||Coupler||Adapter||Adapter||Adapter|
|Primary Material||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||SUS||Aluminum Alloy||SUS||PP||Aluminum Alloy||SUS||PP||Aluminum Alloy||SUS||PP|
- FDA DMF Certified Product
- RoHS2 Compliant
Serial Number : HTSI
HYBRID TOYOSILICONE HOSE
For factory equipment (such as filling machines, cooling devices and heat-generating equipment)
Break Proof, Chemical Resistant, Cold Resistant, Flexible, Heat Resistant, Low Elusion, Low Odor, No Waste Sorting Required, Oil Resistant (Animal and Vegetables), Pressure, Vacuum,
Temperature Range: : -30 ℃ ~ 130 ℃